Thursday, December 27, 2007

Little Johny

TEACHER: Johny, how do you spell "crocodile"?
L-JOHNY: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
L-JOHNY: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

TEACHER: Johny, why do you always get so dirty?
L-JOHNY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.

Teacher: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's
Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father
didn't punish him?"
L-Johny: "Because George still had the axe in his hand."

L-Johny: Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
Father : No. Why do you ask that?
L-Johny: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?

Teacher: Now, Johny, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
L-Johny: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
L-Johny: A teacher

No comments: